The Inmotion V12 and V12 High Torque are both electric unicycles that share many similarities, but they also have some key differences. Let’s take a look at the similarities and differences between them.
1. Both of them have a 88.8V battery and a 1750Wh capacity.
2. Same maximum range of up to 70 miles on a single charge.
3. They all can accommodate a maximum load of up to 265lbs, making them suitable for a wide range of rider weights.
4. Same features such as similar handles, pedals, grip tapes and pads.
1. Motors The V12 has a 2500W motor, while the V12HT has a 2800W motor. This additional power gives the V12HT more torque and makes it better suited for off-road use.
2. Max Speed The V12HT has a maximum speed of 60 km/h, whereas the V12 can achieve speeds of up to 70 km/h.
3. Max Slope V12 can handle inclines up to 35 degrees, V12HT can reach up to 45 degrees. These make them suitable for off-road adventures and urban commuting.
4. Tires The V12 has an on-road tire, V12HT has an off-road tire. So V12 can provide good agility and nimbleness, while the V12HT can provide more stability and durability on rough terrain.
In addition, the V12HT has a thicker rim than the V12, which provides more strength and stability. Other minor differences between the two models include the lighting system and the motherboard.
Conclusion: In conclusion, the Inmotion V12 and V12 High Torque can cater to different riding preferences. The V12HT has a more powerful motor and an off-road tire ideal for adventurous off-road riding. On the other hand, the V12 has a more nimble on-road tire and a higher top speed for on-road riding.
Ultimately, choosing between these two models will depend on your personal preferences and your intended use. Whether you're looking for a more comfortable ride on-road or an off-road experience with greater stability, both cater to a wide range of riders.